- Line Extension Application (Fillable form PDF)
- Smart Meter Opt Out Form
- Service Application (Fillable form PDF)
- DigSafe Authorization Form - We apologize for the inconvenience, but Stowe Electric no longer offers secondary line (customer owned) locating services. For a listing of available providers please click here. As a reminder, state law requires you to notify Dig Safe at 811 or 888-DIG-Safe (344-7233) prior to digging. Stowe Electric will continue to mark the primary utility lines at no charge.
- Service Application for Net Metering (Fillable form PDF)
- Right Of Way Easement Form
Completed forms can be dropped off at the Stowe Electric Department offices.